RICS latest reported has surveyors suggesting the lack of momentum in the property market will continue with political uncertainty.
- Demand for housing remained negative for the eighth successive month in March.
- The slowdown is no longer localised with falls in demand of some extent now being seen across all parts of the UK.
- 15% more respondents anticipate house prices will be higher in twelve months’ time, the strongest reading since August 2018.
- Prices are also expected to return to growth across most areas over the coming twelve months
- London and the South East are the only areas where it is expected that prices will continue falling over the year ahead.