Mike Smuts November 17, 2018 Uncategorized no responses
Recent Data released by ONS on the UK housing market average house prices in the UK rose by 3.5% in the year to September – marginally up from 3.1% in August.
- There is a slowdown across the south and east of England
- London prices fell by 0.3% over the year.
- The West Midlands showed the highest annual growth, with prices increasing by 6.1
- East Midlands at 6.0%.
- House prices in Wales and Scotland both increased by 5.8% over the last 12 months
- Northern Ireland saw growth of 4.8%.