Mike Smuts October 18, 2018 Uncategorized no responses
Land Registry figures on current UK property market have revealed that house prices rose by 3.2% in the year to August 2018.
- House prices grew fastest in the East Midlands region increasing by 6.5%
- West Midlands region which increased by 5.1% over the year.
- House prices in London fell by 0.2% in the year to August 2018.
- Annual growth in London house prices has been around zero for the last 6 months.
- The average price for a home in the UK now stands at £232,797.